You are here:
Internet Family Fun Home > Games > Crossword Puzzles > Christmas Crossword Puzzle
Christmas Crossword Puzzle
1. I saw Mommy ______ Santa Claus.
4. Many people put these on Christmas trees and the outside of their house. (but not before electricity)
6. The night before Christmas.
8. Santa's lead reindeer when it is foggy.
9. You should leave ______ and cookies for Santa.
11. The carol that you sing when you are decorating the house.
14. December 25 is _______.
15. Silver and _______.
16. A famous snowman.
2. Another name for Kris Kringle.
3. Don't stand under this if you don't want to be kissed.
5. The _____ were hung by the chimney with care.
7. The color of Santa's outfit.
10. Reindeer look forward to this treat that you leave for them.
12. The kind of songs you sing at Christmas time.
13. He is making a ______, checking it twice.
Learn how to print part of a page.
How to Print Games