2. The first president of the United States
4. The kind of melon that many people eat on the Fourth.
7. The national bird
9. Who made the first flag. Betsy ______
11. The number of stripes on the flags that stands for the number of original colonies
12. This game is played at picnics. You throw something that is taken off the feet of horses
14. One if by land and two if by ____
15. The number of stars on the United States Flag
1. Fourth of July is also called ________ Day
3. Many people set these off on the Fourth of July
5. Paul Revere road through the streets saying "The _____ _____ are coming!"
6. Many people have one of these on the Fourth of July. It is where you eat outside.
7. Fourth of July is the United States _______
8. Red, white and _____
10. These are grilled and put on a bun. hot ____
13. Many people do this during the summer. You can do this in a lake, pool or ocean.